Friday, May 31, 2019

Chapter 9-11

The day of the wedding has arrived. Chantilly and Obsidian decided to get married in the yard just like Mac and I had. They wanted to keep it private.


As her pregnancy progressed, Chantilly became more and more excited. She and Obsidian were in the process of setting up a nursery.


 Until one day, things took a turn.

Chantilly: Mom! Something's wrong! There's so much blood. 
Lavender: S***, you need to get to the hospital. It sounds serious.
Obsidian: I'll take you, Tilly. Let's go!


Tilly and Obsidian were gone for hours. When they finally came home, I knew it wasn't good news. I could see it on their faces.

Lavender: Oh, sweetie, come here.
Chantilly: I-I lost the baby, Mom. He-he's gone. What am I going to do?
Lavender: I'm sorry, sweetie. It happens sometimes, there's nothing you can do. I know it's hard, but we'll get through it.
Chantilly: *crying* I-I know, I miss him already. How did this happen?
Lavender:  You couldn't have prevented it, honey. 


 She lay on the couch with me for a little while, silent and sobbing, then she eventually went up to her room to be with Obsidian.


 It's so hard to see her in so much pain. I know it's going to be rough before she gets back into the swing of things, and puts this in the past. I just hope that that moment happens sooner than later. For her sake.

<-- Chapter 9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...