Friday, May 31, 2019

Chapter 9-10


 Chantilly and Obsidian have been dating about two years now. Damn, how time flies. 

Obsidian asked Mac and I if we could help him with a surprise for Chantilly, and of course we agreed. She won't see it coming.



Chantilly: C'mon guys, what's going on?
Lavender: Just keep your eyes closed. No peaking.


Mac: Alright, open them!
Chantilly; Oh, hey, baby. I didn't know you were coming over today. I'm a little confused though, what was this all about.
Obsidian: I have something I want to ask you.
Chantilly: Um...okay?


Obsidian: Chantilly Lace, will you marry me?
Chantilly: Omigosh, Obsidian. Yes. Yes, I will. As long as we can wait until after we graduate, okay?
Obsidian: Sounds good to me.


Two months later...

*whispering*


Lavender: What's going on over there?
Chantilly: Mom, we have an announcement to make.
Lavender: What is it?


Lavender: So...what's the big announcement?
Chantilly: Obsidian and I have decided to move up the wedding.
Lavender: I thought you were waiting until after graduation?
Chantilly: Well...there's been a change in plans...
Mac: Oh? What made you change your mind?


Chantilly: Obisidian and I are having a baby!
Lavender: Oh, wow! Congrats you two!
Mac: I'm gonna be a grandpa? That's awesome, sweetie. Congratulations!


With that unexpected turn of events, Chantilly and Obsidian start planning their wedding.

My baby is getting married!
 <-- Chapter 9-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...