Friday, April 12, 2019

Chapter 2-9


 
Today is Harvestfest. We invited the whole family over to celebrate. It’s crazy how much our family has grown since I was a child. Having everyone together made realize just how large it is.



Kiwi announced that she is pregnant, which explains why she was stuffing her face with food. She hasn’t told anyone who the father is, but I guess she’ll tell us in due time. With her being a teenager, she’s probably afraid that she will be judged.



The three cousins, Kiwi, Smore and Fig, have become really close since they got to know each other for the first time at our last family gathering.



Sugar and Papaya have reached the school age now, so I don’t have any kids at home during the school day anymore.
 My babies are getting so big. Before I know it, they’ll be having babies of their own (hopefully not too soon, though).



My oldest, Ginger, is a teen now. All these birthdays are making me feel so old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...