Friday, April 12, 2019

Chapter 2-8



Life update time.
 


Dad passed away today. It was much like what happened with Mom. Quickly and suddenly. It hasn’t been a pleasant day, especially since it hasn’t been too long since Mom left us. We buried him next to Mom in the cemetery. It sucks that they are both gone, but at least they are together now.




Sugar and Papaya have grown into toddlers.  Sugar is very outgoing, while Papaya is more reserved and keeps to himself. The two of them are very close, and I often catch them hugging or playing together.





Ginger has been acting up lately. It started after the youngest two were born. I think she is jealous, and not happy that she isn’t the only daughter anymore. Hopefully this sibling rivalry will disappear with age.



She has been making a lot of friends at school. Her best friend is a cute little boy named Mandarin Orange. The two of them are inseparable. She has also gotten really close with Pineapple, who hangs out with her and Mandarin a lot.



I’ve been working on my books in my free time (aka when the tots are napping, or when Apricot is watching the kids).  I have gotten some published, which has been bringing in a good amount of money in royalties. 


 Blizzard invited me to his apartment for a small birthday celebration. I saw Kiwi for the first time in years. She has grown into a beautiful young lady, taking mostly after Lime in appearance.
I also met Blizzard’s daughter, Coconut, when I got there. She is a very cute little girl.



It was nice to catch up with Blizzard and Tundra (who lives in the same building) after what seems like forever since I’ve seen them last.
 
<-- Chapter 2-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...