Monday, April 15, 2019

Chapter 3-1



 We got married three years later, after deciding that it was about time to do so.


I made a discovery the day before the wedding. I decided to wait until after the ceremony to tell Mandarin. I pulled him aside after we had our first kiss as husband and wife.


Ginger: Manny, I found out something yesterday, and I thought you should know.
Mandarin: Don’t leave me in suspense, just tell me.
Ginger: Well…

Mandarin: Well, what?
Ginger: I’m pregnant. You are going to be a father!
Mandarin: For real?
Ginger: YES!



Mandarin has been a great father to Holly, better than I could have asked for. I am blessed to have him in my life, happy that he didn’t walk out on me like Pomegranate did. Now he is going to have a child of his own, and he is thrilled. We were both planning to have a baby together; we just weren’t expecting it to be happening so soon.


After the announcement, we went on with the celebration. It was great to see everyone together. 

Holly, now a child, is super excited that we are officially a family.


Holly: Congrats, mommy! I’m so excited for you and daddy!
Ginger: Thank you sweetie; I love you so much.

We haven’t told her that Mandarin isn’t her real father yet. We plan on telling her when she’s older, so that she can fully understand what happened. I just hope she won’t be angry with us when that time comes.


Anyway, I go upstairs into the building on the property to use the restroom, when I come across a startling sight.

Ginger: What the f*** is going on here?!
Sugar: *glares* Go away, Ginger. 


I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had just walked in to Sugar sleeping with none other than Pomegranate. 


Back home, we tell the baby news to the rest of the family. Everyone celebrates.


I still can’t get the image of Sugar and Pomegranate out of my head. What is she thinking? I need to get to the bottom of this.
 <-- Chapter 2-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...