Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Chapter 3-6



Holly has grown into a young adult. She and Blossom (who is now a teenager) have become very close.




Blossom has become very self conscious about her birthmark because of the "cool crowd" at school, and frequently comes home crying.



Blossom: I'm so ugly. This stupid mark on my body is hideous and everyone makes fun of me!
Ginger: Honey, you're a beautiful woman, that birthmark does nothing to conceal your beauty. The others at school are just looking for someone to pick on. Don't let it get to you.
Blossom: Thanks, Mom. I'll keep that in mind.

She has since taken up painting, as a form of stress relief and as a creative outlet. 


Since her birthday, Holly has been acting different. She changed her appearance drastically and is out all hours of the day, coming home only to sleep. I just hope she isn't doing anything stupid.


I caught her coming home one night. I instantly knew something was up. She looked horrible.


Ginger: Where have you been, young lady? 
Holly: *slurring* Wouldn't you like to know?
Ginger: Are you drunk? Seriously Holly, this is what you've been doing every night?
Holly: Not EVERY night, but yes. I've been going to the club and having fun!
Ginger: Listen here, if continue this behavior, I'm going to have to ask you to move out. I don't want to do that, but I can't have you here coming home drunk late at night and being a bad influence on your sister! 
Holly: Fine, whatever. I'm goin' to bed.

After my conversation with her, she stopped going. I was pretty surprised, honestly. I didn't think she would listen to me, being that she is hard-headed like her father. 

A couple months after the incident, she pulled me aside. 


Holly: Mom, I have a problem.
Ginger: Okay, what is it?
Holly: Well....I'm pregnant.
Ginger: Are you f****** kidding me, Holly? Just what all were you doing at the bar?
Holly: Having fun, like I said, drinking, dancing...
Ginger: and hooking up. With who?
Holly: *embarrassed* I may have hooked up with one or, maybe five guys, whoever was up to it at the time.
Ginger: Oh, Holly. Why did you do this to yourself? You couldn't at least use protection?
Holly: I was drunk, Mom. I know, it was stupid, and now I have to deal with the consequences. I don't know who the father is. I barely even remember what the guys looked like, let alone their names. 
Ginger: So what are you going to do?
Holly: I'm going to raise the baby alone. If I happen to find out who the father is, then I'll deal with it, but for now, I'll do it myself. I'll get a job, and save up to be able to move out on my own.
Ginger: Okay, if you need help the three of us are here for you.

Holly started to show pretty early on in her pregnancy. She went to the doctor and discovered that she is having twins, both girls.


Her pregnancy progressed and she just kept getting larger and larger. Yep, definitely twins. 


The day before her due date, the twins arrived. She named them Sage and Rosemary.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...