Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Chapter 3-5



Brief life update time.

Mom passed away a month ago. The mood in the house is finally starting to get better following her death.

  
Blossom is now a child. As she aged, we noticed something a little different about her. She has splotchy skin on the left side of her body. Mandarin and I panicked, thinking something was wrong so we took her to the doctor for a checkup. Fortunately, it turns out it is a birthmark, so it's nothing to worry about. It is odd, though, that it didn't appear until around age 6.


Blossom looks very similar to Mandarin, and the two of them are very close. She's definitely a daddy's girl.


She idolizes Holly, and follows her around the house a lot. Holly will babysit her while Mandarin and I are at work. 


I have decided to teach Holly self defense. If she can defend herself, I feel that she'll be a lot better off if a situation should arise if she were going to be assaulted or attacked. She has taken the training to heart, knowing that this skill is something that will be helpful in the future. 

As for me, I've been working on my skills. I have used the creative juices that run in my veins to hone my painting skills. Also, I have been working out and eating healthier; I have so much more energy since making these changes.


<-- Chapter 3-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...