Monday, May 13, 2019

Chapter 8-2

My relations with Huck kept growing stronger. We started hanging out in our spare time, and we'd become pretty good friends. Our favorite hangout is a coffee shop on the edge of town, a cozy little place to chill and chat.



Huck: Hey Indi, do you wanna get out of here and do something different for a change?
Indigo: What did you have in mind?
Huck: Hmmm...I dunno. Do you want to go to my place and watch a movie or something?
Indigo: Yeah, that sounds fun. I'm in.
Huck: Alright, let's go. You can pick the movie.

We got the house and hung out in the living room. He lives alone so we didn't have to worry about disturbing anyone else. I chose a horror flick, since they're my favorite. Apparently that's his favorite genre too.


 In the middle of the movie, he makes his move, and puts his arm around my shoulders, trying to be sly about it. I didn't care; I really liked it. I look at him and he's giving me a nervous look like he's afraid I'd be mad about it. I smile at him and he relaxes. 

 The ending credits started to roll, and I don't know what came over me, but I threw myself at him. He gladly accepted my advances. Apparently he felt the same attraction to me as I did to him, because things got hot and heavy pretty quickly after that. Before I knew it, we were making love. It felt so right, so natural with him.
 

That was the day our relationship changed from "just friends" to "dating," and I was totally happy with that.
 ..................................................................................................................................................................


Huck: You feeling okay, Indi?
Indigo: I'm okay; I think I ate something that didn't agree with me. It'll be fine.

I run to the closest bathroom and vomit. This isn't normal. I hadn't eaten anything, especially not something that would make me ill. I'm a vampire after all, I don't eat human food.


 Am I...? No I can't be. There's no way. Is there? We've only done it the one time...

I guess there's only one way to know for sure.


<-- Chapter 8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...