Monday, May 20, 2019

Chapter 8-9

Now that we are officially married, Huck and I decide to celebrate.


Indigo: I want you so bad right now.
Huck: You don't have to ask me twice, baby.


 A few months later, I have exciting news to tell Huck.




Indigo: Hi, baby, welcome home!
Huck: You're awfully happy today, what's up?
Indigo: We're going to have another baby!
Huck: Really? That's great, babe! 
Indigo: We gotta tell, Lav. I'm a little nervous how she'll react. She won't be the only child anymore.
Huck: I think she'll be happy. Let's tell her.


Indigo: Lav, honey, we have something we need to tell you.
Lavender: Coming, Mom!
Huck: We wanted to share some exciting news with you, sweetie.
Indigo: You're going to be a big sister. Mommy and daddy are having another baby. 
Lavender: Wow, really? A baby brother or sister? I can't wait!
Indigo: We also want to make sure you know that a new baby does not mean that we love you any less, okay? You'll always be our baby girl; nothing is gonna change that.
Lavender: Okie dokie. I love you Mom, Dad.

After that, she was really excited, always wanting to talk to the baby, which we learned is another girl.


 Of course, Huck and I were ecstatic. Another little girl to shower with love.


Huck: I love you so much, Indi. I can't believe we've got another little one on the way. You look stunning even with that big belly of yours. To be honest, you've never looked more beautiful to me.
Indigo: *snorts* Yeah, right, I feel like a cow. I appreciate the compliment, though.


In my final trimester, I worked from home a lot after my coworkers suggested it. To 'give me time to relax and prepare for the new little one.' Hey, I'm not complaining.]
 

 She came before we could bat an eye. We named her Violet.


We haven't decided whether we want more kids in the future. I figure that if it happens, it happens. If not, then I'm totally cool with that too. I'm content with our little family, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Chapter 8-10 --> 
<-- Chapter 8-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...