Monday, May 20, 2019

Chapter 8-10


Mom passed away today. Naturally it hit Dad the hardest, and him being the one to find her didn't help.


 He decided to distract himself by spending time with the girls, mostly Violet who is now a toddler.



 Lavender has been spending most of her time drawing. It's her way of coping, I guess.



And Violet, even though she doesn't quite understand what happened to her grandmother, seems to sense that it was something bad. She's come to me for comfort multiple times in the weeks following Mom's death.


 Huck and I have been spending all of our free time trying to help the girls take their minds off of it. I so desperately want to see them happy and smiling again.


 Here's hoping that things will get a little easier soon. The house has been too somber lately and I think we're all ready for that to change.
 <-- Chapter 8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...