Monday, May 20, 2019

Chapter 8-11

 Dad and Violet had become super close in the following years. It was cute seeing their relationship.
When dad was feeling under the weather or sad, Violet would come to comfort him.

  
So, as you can imagine, she especially, was devastated when he passed away. It was a sad day for all of us, but she took it the hardest. My dad was kind and caring and did a lot for his family, and would sacrifice himself to help us if necessary. My mom was pretty much the same in that aspect but for some reason Dad's death hit us harder.


 Violet turned to video games to cope, and she's become pretty good at them.
 

Lavender, on the other hand, has withdrawn from the rest of us. She's taking it harder than I expected. She's been seeking comfort in her friends.


Cocoa: So, did you hear about Poppy?
Lavender: No, do tell.
Cocoa: Okay, get this...she and Merlot had sex and...
Lavender: I don't need to hear about her sex life, Cocoa. That's her business.
Cocoa: I'm not done yet, geez. Anyway, it turns out that she's pregnant.


Lavender: What? No way!
Cocoa: Yeah way! She told me herself this morning. I'm sure she's planning on telling you soon.
Lavender: Yeah probably, I haven't seen her too much lately.
Cocoa: Well, just giving you a heads up.
Lavender:  Thanks.


Lavender: So...I heard the news. Congratulations, mama.
Poppy: Ugh, please don't call me that.
Lavender: You don't want a baby?
Poppy: I do, but I was not expecting it to happen this soon. My parents are pissed.
Lavender: So, how was it?
Poppy: Uh...it was good, I guess. I mean it was my first time so I don't exactly have anything to compare it to.
Lavender: Damn, here you are having a baby, and I haven't even been with a guy, in any sense of the word, yet.
Poppy: Trust me, it's not all it's hyped up to be. It is what it is.
Lavender: Way to kill the fantasy.
Poppy: *rolls eyes* Keep living your fantasy girl, maybe you'll have a different experience when that time comes.
Lavender: Yeah, maybe.
Poppy: I gotta get going, hon, I'll be seeing you around.
Lavender: See ya. Good luck with everything!

Another thing about Lavender...she's in that boy crazy phase. She's currently obsessed with some musician named Macadamia Snow. I don't get the appeal, but hey, I guess he's popular with the kids these days. Her obsession is almost stan status, but she's not hurting anyone or herself with it so I'm cool with it.



While we're on the subject of our children, I recently found out that I'm pregnant again. Huck is over the moon about the news. We weren't planning on having more, but it's happening.


 We were stunned when the doctor told us that we're having two babies...twins! Violet was really excited about the news. Lavender didn't seem to care.


 The twins were born shortly after. We had a boy named Astro and a girl named Starr. Both of them heavily resemble me unlike the other two who take after Huck.


So that's where we're at currently.With four kids in the house now, things have gotten more chaotic. Thankfully they're far enough apart in age that the older girls pretty much take care of themselves so Huck and I can focus on caring for the babies.
Chapter 8-12 -->
<-- Chapter 8-10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...