Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Chapter 8-12

Years have passed. The twins grew from rambunctious toddlers...


 ...to goofy children.



The other day, my, or rather Neptune's daughter Bleu came to visit while she was in town checking out the local college. She has grown into a beautiful young woman, and she looks a lot like me. It took everything I had to not let it slip that she is actually my daughter, not Neptune's. Do I regret the feelings I had towards her when I was pregnant? Absolutely, but I think I made the right decision by letting Neptune raise her. Being a father has made him so happy.


 Today is Lavender's birthday, so I have a special gift for her. I can't believe she is eighteen years old already!



Indigo: Lav, sweetie, I have something for you.
Lavender: Oh?
Indigo: Happy birthday!
Lavender: Wow, thanks Mom. I wonder what it could be?Indigo: Open it and see.


Lavender: Is this what I think it is?
Indigo: Yes. I knew you'd like it. 
Lavender: Wow, thanks so much!
Indigo: It's a VIP ticket so after the show you can have a behind the scenes tour and a meet and greet. I know how much you love him.
Lavender: It's perfect! I love it!Indigo: Have a great time, sweetie. You deserve it.


She was grinning ear to ear after that, everyday until the big show. She's finally going to meet her idol, Macadamia Snow.

<-- Chapter 8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...