Sunday, March 31, 2019

Generation 1: Introduction


 A quick note about the series. This family/challenge started out as something I was playing for fun in my spare time. After the family was more established, I really started falling in love with this family and wanted to share it with you. So, I decided to document it and make it into a story. With that being said, this story doesn't start at the very beginning, but rather halfway through generation 1. I hope you enjoy regardless. Happy Simming!

...............................................................................................................................................


Hi! My name is Lilac Sweet, and this is my story. Why am I, a mere child, telling this story? Well, that's because when I am old enough I will be carrying on my parents legacy. Even though I'm young, I see EVERYTHING that happens in this household, which means I'm the perfect choice for narrator. I live with my mother, father and my five brothers. I guess you can say that boys run in the family. Let me introduce you them.


This is my mom, Snow Sweet. She is an amazing woman, especially having to deal with me and my siblings. She is a master painter and she works from home selling those paintings for some major cash.


This is my dad, Plum Sweet. He is a detective at the local police station. He and my mom met while he was on the job investigating a robbery at the museum where my mom was working at the time. They hit it off immediately and were married by the end of the year. Unfortunately, he works a lot, so he's only really around during the evenings on the days that he's working.


This is my oldest brother, Ash. He lives in San Marzipan with his wife and son. As a teenager, he was always a ladies man because of his looks and polite personality.


This is his wife, Raspberry Truffle. She is as sweet as her name. She came from a wealthy family and was living in her apartment in San Marzipan when she met Ash downtown. When the two started dating, she asked him to move in with her. They are still living in her very spacious apartment in the city. Since the city is a good ways away from where the rest of us live, we don't see them very often.


Not long after the two were married, they conceived this little cutie named Smore. I love playing with him when they come and visit.


This is my second oldest brother, Grape. He has a similar personality to Ash (polite and outgoing), but he isn't so lucky when it comes to women. One time he went on a blind date, only to find out the "woman" was actually a man that beat him up and robbed him. Poor guy :( Luckily after the incident, he met his current girlfriend.


This is Mango Meringue, his girlfriend. The two have been dating for a few months now. I think they are the cutest couple.


Next up is Cloud. He is my half brother. Let me explain...
My parents hit a rough patch in their marriage with my dad working all the time. During that time my mom had a fling and ended up pregnant. When news came out that my dad wasn't the father, things got a little messy. But eventually everyone involved decided to deal with it and pretend it never happened. To this day, memories from that time is a very sore spot with both of my parents. Though he doesn't look like it, Cloud is the rebel/"bad boy" of the family. He has a little bit of a drinking problem, and is pretty antisocial with other teens his age, making it difficult for him to find a girlfriend. He is the epitome of "teen angst".


This is his father, Cotton Candy. I met him before and he seems nice, but there's something about him that seems a little off. I get a sense of that bad boy attitude from him, so I think that is where Cloud got it from. With how much Cloud visits him, I guess it makes senses.

I was born a couple years after Cloud (so I'm the middle child, with three older brothers, and two younger brothers).


About a year after I was born, Blizzard came into the world. He is a fun-loving goofball that never fails to make me laugh.


And a year after Blizzard, came Tundra, the youngest of us all. He and Blizzard are very similar in both looks and personality. So much so, that a lot a people think they are twins.

Currently, we live in New Crust, a small town where everyone knows each other. My siblings and I live pretty repetitive lives, going to school, doing homework, sleep, repeat. That is, until one day something major happened. That is where our story will begin....

Chapter 1-1 ->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...