Sunday, April 7, 2019

Chapter 2-2



When I came back home, I was exhausted. I couldn't believe the events that transpired on my trip. I couldn't stop thinking about everything, about Apricot.
.............................................................................................................................................................................

Apricot and I agreed to keep in touch, and we did. Apricot visited frequently, and eventually ended up moving into a small apartment on the other side of town to be closer to me, leaving his mother behind in the process. His mother is a single parent; his father passed away shortly after he was born. Leaving her back home was hard for him since they are very close, but she encouraged him to follow his heart. So he did.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Things have been going pretty fast with our relationship. Today, we are going out, just to hang and get out of the house for a while. He took me to this cute little park with a beautiful fountain. We just enjoyed being with each other.




Then he did the unexpected, but something that I've been hoping for. He proposed.


Apricot: Lilac, honey, I believe that us getting back together was fate, and I think that doing this is what was meant to be. Will you marry me?
Lilac: It's about time. *smirks* Yes!

Honestly, we didn't wait very long to get married like most people do. We were just so eager to be together forever, that a couple months later, we had the wedding. It was, so far, the best day of my life. 

  
Apricot's mother was able to make it, and he was so happy to see her.




After everything was said and done, we went home, exhausted, and fell asleep. Not before having a little woohoo, though. ;)

<- Chapter 2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...