Sunday, April 7, 2019

Chapter 2-5



The next year was the best I've had in a long time. Watching Ginger grow and learn was amazing. It's mind-blowing how quickly she has been catching on to things. As far as looks go, she definitely takes after Apricot, practically his twin, with peach colored skin, hair and eyes. She lights up our lives everyday, and we are so grateful to have her.


About six months ago, Apricot and I found out we are expecting again (as you can probably tell from that last picture). Everyone seems to have baby fever lately. I found out that Mango, Raspberry and Lime are all expecting their second babies as well. 

Today we have an ultrasound appointment to check up on the baby. We are elated that our little family is growing once again.

  At the office, I was secretly worried. What if he tells us bad news again? What if there's something wrong with the baby? I know it's silly, but after the first time, I'm always wondering if everything is going as planned.

Doctor: Hmmm...
Lilac: *panicking* What's wrong? Is the baby okay?



Doctor: Don't worry. The babies are perfectly fine.
Lilac: Oh,phew, that's go--. Wait did you say babies? :o
Doctor: Yes, that's right. You are having twins.
Lilac: Wow...
Apricot: That's awesome. Two for one, huh?
Lilac: *beaming* Ohmygosh I can't believe it. I was so worried that I was gaining too much weight this time around. Now I know why. *giggles*
Doctor: Congratulations, you two. Do you want to know the sexes?
Lilac: Yes, please!
Doctor: They are both boys. 
Lilac: Thank you so much, Doctor!
Doctor: I'll see you at your next appointment. Have a great day! Enjoy your little ones.

Apricot and I celebrated. We were not expecting to get that kind of news today. I was secretly hoping for another girl, but I'm going to be just as happy with these boys, and love them just the same.





Delivery day came a lot sooner than expected, and our two boys came into the world without any problems. Welcome we named them Blackberry and Boysenberry.


 Ginger doesn't seem to mind her little brothers, though she is very curious about them. Eventually she got used to the idea and wanted to help out.
..........................................................................................................................................................

The twins grew incredibly fast. It seems like just yesterday they were born. Now, looking at them it's hard to believe they are almost one and half years old. It became obvious very quickly that they are identical (in terms of looks), which isn't a very common occurrence. Both boys have my
purple eyes, my dad's purple hair, and Apricot's peach-colored skin. Boysenberry is a happy-go-lucky kid, always smiling and making us laugh. Blackberry is a little more serious, and keeps to himself most of the time.


 The two of them are definitely a handful, and keep me busy all day long while Apricot is at work.



We love our little family. It grew faster than expected with the twins, and we are planning on having another in the future.It can be chaos with having three toddlers, but we wouldn't trade it for the world. 

<-- Chapter 2-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...