Monday, April 15, 2019

Chapter 3-3


Sugar's POV
Pregnancy is harder than I thought. I'm in my final trimester, and everything is sore or swollen. My sister is always asking how I'm doing, assuring me that these pains are normal because of the stress that my body is going through. At least I'm not a teenager like Ginger was when she was pregnant with Holly. I can't imagine having to balance school at the same time as going through all this.
 
Today I met a new neighbor, Apple, and boy is he a cutie. I'm not gonna lie, I think I have a crush on him. The day he came over to introduce himself, I invited him to play some basketball with me. He seemed surprised that I asked him, but he agreed to join me.

Apple: keeping in shape, huh? 
Sugar: yeah, it makes me feel better about myself, especially with all this baby weight I've put on.
Apple: if you don't mind me asking, where's the baby's father?
Sugar: not in the picture. Long story. That's fine with me though, he doesn't deserve to be involved after all the trouble he has caused.
After we finished playing, we chatted a little and exchanged numbers. Hopefully, I can make something out of this relationship. 
The day arrived, when my son, Cane was born. I couldn't believe this little bundle in my arms was mine. Now I need to focus on getting a house for us. Time to start saving.
...................................................................................................................................................................
It took me almost two years to save up enough to be able to buy a house. Apple and I have been dating off and on. I'm still unsure how this relationship will turn out, but I'm hopeful it will work out.
Cane and Blossom have become best friends. With the two of them only about 7 months apart, they have the same interests.

  
I found a house on the other side of town.  When I have all my stuff packed in my car, I say goodbye to my parents, grab Cane and head out. It was a bittersweet moment.


With my parents getting old, I don't know how much longer they'll be around. Hopefully they won't leave us anytime soon. 
 .....................................................................................................................................................................

Ginger's POV

I think Holly has been feeling jealous of Blossom, so I've been trying to give her as much attention as I can to comfort her and make her feel loved.


I know she loves her sister, but I think there are times that she feels like something is off. We will be telling her about her real father after her next birthday. I think by then she will be old enough to understand the situation.

<-- Chapter 3-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...