Saturday, May 25, 2019

Chapter 9-2


 Mac and I have been going strong since officially getting acquainted. He accompanied me home to meet the family. The twins were on a school trip so they weren't around for the meeting. My sister, Violet freaked out, big time. How embarrassing.


 Violet: O.M.G, you're-you're Macadamia Snow! Holy s***! It's so nice to meet you!
Macadamia: *chuckles* Yes, that's me. Very nice to meet you, Violet. Lavender talks about you a lot.
Violet: I'm such a big fan, you're so talented. 
Macadamia: Thank you, but I'm no different than any of you. I'm just a normal guy, there's no need to freak out.

Violet smiles and excuses herself. I introduce him to my parents.

Lavender: Mac, this is my mom, Indigo, and my dad, Huck.
Macadamia: Nice to meet you.
Indigo: Nice to meet you too, Mac. Have a seat. Let's talk.

I leave to let them get acquainted, hoping my parents aren't too angry with this whole situation.




Macadamia's POV

S***, here it comes. They're mad, and know I'm gonna get it. 

I was surprised when they both smiled at me. 

Well, maybe this will be pleasant after all.


Huck: So, you're the one Lavender was obsessed with for years, huh?
Macadamia: Yes, sir. I really don't know why though. I'm nothing special.
Indigo: I've come across your work online. You're very talented, but I'm pleased to see that you're so down to Earth.
Huck: However, we do need to talk about this whole situation we've got going on here. What are your intentions?
Macadamia: I love your daughter and I plan on being here for the baby. I know we didn't get the best start, but I'm going to prove to Lavender that I can be the man she needs in her life.
Indigo: You aren't doing this out of guilt are you?
Macadamia: No, of course not. I feel bad about how I came onto her that night, but I'm here because after that night I couldn't get her out of my head. I knew she was the one. I'm thankful that she's allowed me to come into her life.



Huck: *smiles* That's good to hear. That's what she really needs right now. She was so depressed when she found out she was pregnant. We were worried about her. Since you came into her life, she's been noticably happier. I can tell she really likes you, and not just because of your fame and talent.
Macadamia: Well, thanks. I needed to hear that. Do I have your blessing?
Indigo: Of course, Mac. You seem like a good guy, despite what happened.
Huck: *jokingly* If you hurt her, I'll come for your head, got it?
Macadamia: Yes, sir. Got it.
Huck: And, Mac, you're free to stay here if needed. I'm sure you're not from the area and commuting can be a pain. So make yourself at home.
Macadamia: Thank you, both of you. You're so kind.

Lavender's POV

 I came back into the room after their talk was over. Everyone seemed content, so I took it as a sign that things went well.

Lavender: So, everything go alright?
Macadamia: Yeah, it's all good.
Lavender: Great. Are you staying here tonight? It's late, I don't think you really want to commute home this time of night.
Macadamia: Sure, why not?

We hung out on the couch and watched television for a while. 


Lavender: Oh!
Macadamia: *startled* What? Something wrong?
Lavender: Oh, sorry, no everything's fine. The baby kicked me pretty hard, that's all. It caught me off guard. Here, give me your hand. Maybe she'll kick for you.
Macadamia: Oh, okay, uh-sure.


I grab his hand and place it on my belly, hoping that she will kick again. As if on cue, she does.

Macadamia: Oh, wow. I felt it. That's amazing.
Lavender: Isn't it cool? It's so magical, feeling a new life develop. She's been kicking a lot lately. It's definitely getting close to that time.
Macadamia: I have to admit...I'm a little nervous, ya know? I never expected to be a father, so this is new to me.
Lavender: Same, but I'm excited...now that I have you to help me.


 We sat there for a while, just relaxing and enjoying the peace. We won't get much of it once the baby comes. 


  We head to bed around midnight. Since we didn't have any spare rooms available, he had to stay in my room. We stripped down to our undergarments and talked a little before going to sleep.

Macadamia: Lav, I know this whole thing wasn't planned, and I regret how I acted, but I'm glad that we're here right now. Who knows what would have happened if things had been different.
Lavender: I feel the same. We definitely wouldn't be together if that night never happened. I just wish we took things a little slower. I wasn't exactly wanting a baby so early on, but I guess it was meant to happen.
Macadamia: Are you still mad at me? Be honest. I know I was a douche.
Lavender: Honestly? No. I mean, what did I expect? That we'd hook up and it would be happily ever after? I was overreacting a tad. I'm sorry for yelling at you.
Macadamia: You don't need to apologize. I deserved it. I've been meaning to ask you...what was up with your face before you left? What are you? You're obviously not human, not fully at least.
Lavender: Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I-I'm, uh, a vampire.
Macadamia: Woah, no way. I didn't think they existed. Fascinating.
Lavender: You're not scared? Most humans are.
Macadamia: I was at that moment, but honestly, I don't care what you are. I love you and nothing will change that.
Lavender: Awww, Mac. I love you too.


We kissed, and went to bed. What a way to end the day, in the arms of someone you love. That's not something I would have thought I'd be saying several months ago, before the show, especially with that lover being Macadamia Snow, my idol.

We got dressed and hung out a little bit for he left to go back home to Del Sol Valley, which is two hours away. This long-distance relationship isn't very fun. I'm hoping he will be coming to visit often, especially with my due date coming up fast.



Macadamia: Well, Lav, it's that time. I gotta go. I have a show tonight, and I need to practice beforehand. I'll come back often to visit, I promise.
Lavender: Oh, okay. Good luck, Mac. I love you.
Macadamia: Love you too, Lav.

I was sad to see him leave. Part of me is jealous. What if he goes back to his tradition of hooking up after the show. I couldn't bear to think of that possibility. I'm just being paranoid, right? He wouldn't do that now, would he?

...............................................................................................................................................................



The day has finally come. I started having contractions, and I called Mac immediately. He had been staying here off and on once my due date got close. Of course, this had to happen on a day where he had to go to Del Sol for a gig. He assured me that he's on his way. I decided to wait for him to get here before going to the hospital, since the contractions weren't too close together yet. By the time he finally got here, they were coming fast and my water broke. Guess I should have just met him at the hospital.

Macadamia: Lav, I'm here. How are you feeling?
Lavender: In a lot of pain, how do you think?
Macadamia: Sorry, it took me way longer to get here than it normally does. Let's get you to the hospital.
Lavender: There's no time. We'll have to do it here.
Macadamia: *turns white in the face* Here?
Lavender: Help me into the bathtub. I guess we're having a home birth.
Macadamia: I'm sorry, Lav, I should have-
Lavender: It's fine, Mac. Let's do this.
Macadamia: Should I call your parents or a midwife or-
Lavender: It's too late. Mom and dad are on vacation, and the kids are at school. It's just gonna have to be the two of us. F***, this hurts.


Macadamia did as instructed and helped to get me situated in the bathtub. He held my hand and comforted me through the entire process.

Macadamia: You've got this, Lav. Almost there.
Lavender: Ahhhhh....dammit. I can't take much more of this.



 Finally, our daughter arrived. We named her Chantilly Lace.

After we cleaned her up, we called a in-home doctor to come and check her out, just to make sure everything is okay. She said that Chantilly is perfectly healthy. Finally, the two of us were able to relax, and enjoy the start of our new lives as parents.


  
 Taking my first good look at her, I was instantly in love. She was perfect. I fed her and we took nap, then Mac came in to check on us.

Macadamia: How's it going, Lav?
Lavender: Great; she's perfect isn't she?
Macadamia: *smiling* Yes, she's beautiful just like her mother. 
Lavender: I-I just can believe she's ours, you know?
Macadamia: Yeah, I know. She's going to be spoiled. I see it now.
Lavender: Yeah, I'm sure.

Macadamia seemed weary of holding the baby at first but he soon warmed up to parenthood. Now he's obsessed with her just like I am.



 This was just the beginning of my journey with Mac. It's not easy dating a busy celebrity and raising a baby alone while she's away, but we're making it work. Mac doesn't want to make our relationship public just so we won't be bothered by the paparazzi 24/7. That's all we'd need.

Eventually, we'll have to come out at some point, but for now, I'm just enjoying being a mom to our beautiful baby girl.
<-- Chapter 9-1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...