Monday, May 27, 2019

Chapter 9-6

Ow, my head. What the f*** happened last night?


 S***, Lav was probably pissed when I got home. Time to face the music.


Lavender: There you are. I thought you'd never wake up...sleepyhead.

Macadamia:  What the hell happened?
Lavender: I should be asking you that. What happened, Mac? You were sloshed when you got home this morning...at 5AM.

Macadamia: I-I don't remember.
Lavender: Okay, well, what do you remember?
Macadamia: I remember you leaving early, and having a few drinks after that. That's it. The rest is a blur. I don't even remember coming home.
Lavender: *Sigh* Mac, why do you do this to yourself? I'm sure the paparazzi are going to go ham over this.
Macadamia: Don't remind me.

I walk over to Mac and hug him. It's hard for me to stay angry at him. S*** happens.



He kisses me. I'm just glad he got home safe and sound. I'm also hoping he didn't do anything to damage his reputation too badly. Fame is a bitch sometimes.

Macadamia: I need some coffee. My head is killing me. I'll be back.
Lavender: Okay.


 He goes into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I sit down on the couch and turn on the television to see if there's anything interesting on. Nothing...so I decide to put on the news.


 Half-listening to the news, I sit there waiting for Mac to join me. Today was going to be one of those lazy days. Then I heard Mac's name mentioned, and it piqued my interest.

Lavender: Uh...Mac. Come here for a second. They're talking about the party.
Mac: Okay.

Reporter: ...The party was a success. Macadamia and fans raised $1000 more than the intended goal. However, Some interesting news regarding the party has been brought to our attention by some of the guests...Mac was reportedly seen walking into the bathroom with a young fan who was attending the party. It was noticed that an hour went by before the two came out to rejoin the festivities.

Startled, I glare at Mac, who had gone white in the face.

Lavender: Care to explain?
Macadamia: I-I don't remember...I swear, Lav. I really don't. I must've been really drunk by that time. You know I wouldn't knowingly do something like that...


 I was furious. He f***ing cheated on me...in front of everyone at the party. I wanted to scream at him, to tell him how much he screwed up. But I started bawling instead. 
He sits on the couch next to me and puts his arm around me.

Lavender: *in between sobs* How...could...you? I...thought...you...loved...me?
Macadamia: I do love you, baby. I would never intentionally do something to hurt you like that. I'm sorry, Lav. I swear I didn't know that happened. If I had I would have admitted it to you, not make you find out like this. Please, Lav. I was drunk, wasn't in a good mindset. I made a mistake.




Lavender: You...asshole. So you're admitting it's true?
Macadamia: I don't know for sure, but if guests say that's what they saw, then it probably is.  Please, forgive me. 


Lavender: I...don't know...if I can. 

Macadamia: What? You're serious? I was drunk, Lav. It didn't mean anything.
Lavender: And who's fault was it that you were drunk in the first place?
Macadamia: You got me there. Yeah, that was my fault, but what happened after...it was stupid, I know.
Lavender: Very stupid. Now the public is going to view you as a cheater.
Macadamia: I know. I'll deal with it. Do you forgive me?
Lavender: I-I don't know. I need some space. Please leave me alone.
Macadamia: But, Lav...
Lavender: Please, just for a little while. I need to think about it.
Macadamia: Fine. Whatever you want. I'll take Chantilly out for a while to do something.



 Damn it, what should I do? I believe him when he said he doesn't remember anything, but it was his fault to go and get drunk to begin with. He might have ruined his reputation on top of that. I want to forgive him but it's so hard knowing he was with another woman last night.



 I also don't want to put our family through any unnecessary stress. With a baby on the way, that kind of drama would make things a lot worse.  And I can't do this alone.
.............................................................................................................................................................

Macadamia's POV

Damn, I really f***ed up this time. She's pissed. I want to make it right with her but I don't know how. I'm just hoping that she believes me.


While she's cooling off, I took Chantilly to the park so she could play.

Macadamia: Alright, Tilly. We're here, go play, have some fun.
Chantilly: Yay! Thanks for bringing me here, Dad!

While she's off playing with the other kids, I have a seat at one of the chess tables. I've always wanted to learn. Maybe I can figure this out...


 As I'm examining the board, a young fan comes over and sits across from me. I look up, and I realize that I've seen her somewhere before.

Macadamia:  Oh, hi there. Can I help you?
Fan: That was some party last night. We should do it again sometime.
Macadamia: Well, I'm in the process of planning another party soon.
Fan: I didn't mean another party. I mean round 2.
Macadamia: I'm sorry, I don't know what you're getting at.
Fan: Round 2...you know, you and me...sex?
Macadamia: Wait, that was you


Fan: Uh...yeah. Do you not remember?
Macadamia: I don't remember anything.

Fan: Well, allow me to help you with that.

She moves forward to touch me, but I stop her.

 
Macadamia: I'm sorry, I don't want to come off as rude, but I'm not interested. I'm sure you're a nice girl, but...
Fan: Oh, but you were very interested last night... 
Macadamia: I was drunk. Whatever happened last night between us didn't mean anything. So, if you could just leave me alone, that'd be great. 
Fan: Fine, whatever. Here's my number if you change your mind. *winks* 

She gets up and leaves. Well, that confirmed what happened, that the reports were true. Now I feel even worse about the situation. I guess I unintentionally went back to my old ways of sleeping with fans. 

It was getting dark so I decided to get Chantilly and head home. Hopefully Lavender has cooled off enough that we can work things out. I don't want to be in her bad graces again. 

Macadamia: C'mon Tilly. It's getting late. We need to get home, you've got school tomorrow.
Chantilly: Aww, okay. I'm sure Mom is worried about us.
Macadamia: Yeah, worried about you maybe. She probably doesn't want to see my face right now.
Chantilly: Why is she so mad at you Dad?
Macadamia: It's...complicated. Let's just say, I did something very stupid, and she isn't happy about it.
Chantilly: Oh, okay. Well, I hope you two work it out.
Macadamia: Me too, Tilly, me too. 

When we get home, I make sure Tilly goes to bed on time, and head up to the bedroom where Lavender is probably hanging out. As expected, she's sitting on the bed. She still looks pretty upset.
I lay on the bed behind her. I guess I should try to lay on the charm. Maybe that will influence her decision to forgive me.
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Lavender's POV


 I hear the front door open as Mac and Tilly get home. About 20 minutes later, Mac comes upstairs. I'm sitting on the side of the bed, still contemplating the situation. I'm so conflicted. He joins me.

Macadamia: Hello, beautiful. How are you doing?
Lavender: I'm still mad at you, if that's what you're asking.
Macadamia: Yeah, I figured. Look I've said my piece. I know I made a stupid mistake, but just know that I love you, nothing will ever change that. If you decide to kick me to the curb, then I completely understand. It's justified.
Lavender: You know I don't want to do that, Mac. I love you and our family. My conflict is should I do that? Is that what's best for us? 


 He inches closer to me until he's right behind me.

Macadamia: Again, I understand whatever decision you make. You should do what you feel is right. I personally, would love to stay here with my beautiful wife, but if you have other plans...
Lavender: You're not making this any easier, you know.


 He put his lips to my neck and starts kissing me. 

Lavender: Dammit, Mac. You make it so hard to stay mad at you.
Macadamia: So...can I stay?



 His lips inch upwards to meet mine. Whatever he is planning is working. I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay angry at him. 

 Lavender: Okay, fine, Mac. You've convinced me. You can stay. Just don't do it again, idiot.
Macadamia: I was hoping you'd say that. 

Mac's advances turned into a make out session. I can't throw away everything we have because of a drunken mistake.


 Maybe it's stupid on my part, but I can't bear to be away from him. 
I love this man, after all.
With all my heart.
Chapter 9-7 -->
<--Chapter 9-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...