Thursday, April 18, 2019

Chapter 4-3


Hey, baby, how are you today?
  

Blossom: I'm great, how was work?
Maize: It was good, can't complain. And how is our baby girl doing in there?
Blossom: I think she's happy you're home. She's kicking up a storm. Wanna feel?
Maize: Heck yeah....Wow, I felt it, very cool. Pregnancy is such a magical thing.


Blossom: Yeah, until you have swollen feet, nausea, and have to pee every 20 minutes. But besides that...
Maize: Okay, okay. So, I was thinking...we should get married before she's born. I just feel like it's the right thing to do.
Blossom: I agree. You set up a date, and we'll do it.
Maize: Aye, aye, Captain *winks*
Blossom: You're so weird *giggles*

Things are looking up. Maize started his new job at the hospital. I'm working from home right now, and I'll be able start my new job after the baby is born. Now, we just need to prepare, for both the wedding, and the baby.


We got married a couple weeks later. It was almost my due date, so we wanted to get the wedding out of the way as soon as we can. We had a wonderful ceremony. It was so nice to see extended family members that I haven't seen in a while.



 I went into labor a little over a week after the wedding. I opted for a home birth. Maize was very supportive through the whole thing.

 
Labor lasted for a full 24 hours before out baby girl was born. We named her Sunshine, or just Sunnie for short.









After Sunnie arrived, Maize seemed a little nervous about holding her, because he was afraid he would hurt her. He did end up getting used to it after I handed her to him.


...................................................................................................................................................................


Sunnie grew up reeeeeally fast. She was running around before we could bat an eye. She definitely takes after Maize. She is a daddy's girl for sure.




I decided it was time for a change so I ditched the buns and straightened my hair, I figured it was a more mature look. Now that I'm a mom, I wanted to look the part.


I love our little family <3

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...