Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Chapter 4-9

 Sunnie's POV


I decided to deal with this pregnancy alone, except for my family of course. Cranberry stops by on occasion to see how the baby and I are doing, but besides that he really doesn't do much. I mean, I get that he has a family, and he wants to keep this whole situation a secret from them, but I still wish I could see him more often.

Cranberry: He's getting big huh? I can't wait to meet the little guy. Keep me updated, Sunnie. 
Sunnie: Yeah, he is. I'll keep you in the loop. Stop by more often, k?
Cranberry: I'll try. You know it's hard to get away from the family without it seeming suspicious, you know?
Sunnie: You really should just tell you wife the truth. She'll be angry if she finds out you've been keeping this for her.

Cranberry: I know, I will eventually. I'm just afraid of how she'll react. I don't want to tear our family apart.
Sunnie: The sooner, the better, just sayin'.


The baby grew really fast, and I was huge by the end of my second trimester. My son is due to be here soon, and I feel so unprepared. I don't know how to raise a child, and I'm scared. Everyone assured me that they'd help out, but I don't want to place that kind of burden on them.




The contractions started one day when I was on the computer. When they got worse and closer together, my parents took me to the hospital. My baby boy, Raspberry, was born late that night. 


By the time he hit a year and a half old, it was very obvious that Cranberry is his father. There's no denying that face and bright hair.


He gets very excited when Cranberry comes to visit, which has been much more often than before.  Raspberry comes running as fast as his little legs will let him go. It's very cute.


When he hit two years old, I figured it was time to move out on my own. I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life, so I left my parents, sister and brothers behind.
 <-- Chapter 4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...