Monday, April 29, 2019

Chapter 6-3

 Trigger Warning: While I try to keep things PG13,  some scenes may be inappropriate for younger readers or those sensitive to sexual situations (such as rape), drugs, and domestic violence. There isn't any nudity or anything graphic, but there is a scene where sexual assault/domestic violence/drug use is implied.

 It's been a year and a half since I gave up my babies. Rose and Ocean sent me photos of them, and it brings back all the feelings of back then. However, I am glad to see their cute faces and I know they are happy and healthy in that home. 



I now have a boyfriend, one that will hopefully be long term. Turq and I have been dating for about six months now, and we're still going strong. My family members don't like him, but I don't understand why. He has been nothing but loving to me.


 My sister, Jade has finally hit her teen years, and she's still as sweet and innocent as she was during childhood.

 Jade's POV

I really don't like Ivy's boyfriend. He's a scumbag. He's always pestering me, and it's hard to even be around him. Like get the hint, bro, I'm not interested. 




Turq: Hey, how's it going Jade? You look cute today.
Jade: Leave me alone, I'm busy.
Turq: Oh come on, I just wanna chat.
Jade: Not now. Get outta here.
Turq: Fine, fine, I'll go.

He'll leave when I tell him to, especially when I'm trying to do homework, but as soon as I leave my room, there he is. Such a nuisance. I really wish Ivy would make him leave for good. 
 

 Turq: You're done now, I see. Sooo, how sweetie, tell me, are you doing anything tonight?
Jade: Seriously. Turq, don't talk to me. I'm not interested. You're dating my sister for f***s sake. Leave. Me. Alone.
Turq: That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun.
Jade: ...

At that point I just walk away. No point in arguing with him; he won't listen. I told Mom and Dad, and they said they'll take care of it. Thank goodness.

Ivy's POV

Melon: Ivy. We need to talk. NOW.
Ivy: Sure, dad. What's up? Something wrong?
Melon: Yes, very wrong. It's that boyfriend of yours. He's nothing but trouble.
Ivy: Trouble? How? He's the sweetest guy I know.
Melon: Maybe to you, but he's making your sister uncomfortable. She said he's been coming on to her repeatedly. You need to make him leave. He is not allowed around here anymore.
Ivy: Seriously? Jade's just jealous. She wants him for herself, and is trying to break us up. If he can't be here, then I'm not going to be here either! I'm moving out.
Melon: Listen here, young lady...
Ivy: Whatever Dad. I'm eighteen now. You can't stop me!

I storm away after that. How dare they? They're always trying to keep Turq and I apart. I'm sooo done with this s***. I'm moving as soon as I find a place. 

...........................................................................................................................................................

I found a small apartment a week later. Time to get out of the parents' house. Turq moved in with me as well.


 What I didn't know is that Turq is a drug addict. Apparently he has been doing them for a while, and I never knew. He did a really good job of hiding it from me. I realized one day when he came to visit obviously high out of his mind. Dilated pupils, bloodshot eyes, rings around his eyes, and his overall demeanor was completely different.


Turq: Hey baby, how's it going?
Ivy: Oh hey, didn't kn- *turns around* What the hell? Are you high?
Turq: As a kite, baby. Feels great; you should try it sometime.
Ivy: Uh..I'll pass. 


Turq: What do ya say we have a little woohoo?
Ivy: No, I'm not in the mood. Especially not while your like this.
Turq: Listen b****, I need this. Get into that bed NOW.
 

Ivy: Seriously Turq, no, not right now.
Turq: Oh you little...

I turn to look at him, only to see his fist aiming straight for my face. And it landed...hard. So hard, that it knocked me to the ground.



Turq: Now, get off the floor and into that room.
Ivy: Ugh, fine, you a**. I'm going.

I decided to give in after that punch. I was pissed, but fighting back would only make things worse. And we did it. I just let him do what he wanted because apparently he is violent as hell when he's high, and frankly I'm scared to tell him no when he's in this state of mind.



 I woke up the next morning to find bruises forming on my face and body. I didn't realize he had hit me that hard.


I need to put a stop to this ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...