Monday, April 29, 2019

Chapter 6-5

 Trigger Warning: While I try to keep things PG13,  some scenes may be inappropriate for younger readers or those sensitive to sexual situations (such as rape), drugs, and domestic violence. There isn't any nudity or anything graphic, but there is a scene where sexual assault/domestic violence is implied.

My sister, Jade, has decided to move in with me for a while to help me during my pregnancy and with the baby when he arrives. Life has been pretty peaceful for the past couple weeks.


Unfortunately, one day while I was out doing errands, that peace and quiet was broken.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Jade's POV

Today I'm helping to clean up the place while Ivy is out and about. I hear the door open. Thinking that it's Ivy, I turn to offer to help her. But I stand face to face with none other than Turq. Looking high as usual.

Jade: Oh hell no. What are YOU doing here? 


Turq: I want to see Ivy. Where is she?
Jade: Out. She won't be back for a while.
Turq: Well, then. I wanted her, but you'll do just fine.
Jade: What are you talking about?


He moves closer and kisses me.  I pull back and slap him. Then he gets angry, and pushes me to the floor, pinning me down.



Jade: What are you-
Turq: Shut up, let me handle this.

He pulls down his pants, and slid off my bottoms. Then he covers my mouth with his hands, and has his way with me. I try to fight him off but he's too strong. He finishes doing the deed, and redresses both of us, and stands up.

Turq: If you tell anyone about this, I'll come back here and kill you, b****. Got that?
Jade: *trembling* O-okay. I won't tell. 
Turq: Good.

He turns to leave when Ivy walks in the door.


Ivy: What the hell is going on here?!
Turq: Jade and I were having just a little chat, right Jade?

I nodded, too afraid that he'll make good on his threat.

Turq: I was here to see you, Ivy, but I think I'll just take my leave. G'night.
Ivy: Listen here, if I catch you around here again, I'm calling the police, got it?
Turq: Whatever. I'm out. 


Ivy turns to me, and helps me up off the floor.

Ivy: Are you okay? What happened?
Jade: N-nothing, I just tripped and fell over. I'm such a klutz ya know? Everything is fine. Really.
Ivy: Okay, if you say so. Cuz if he did something to you...
Jade: I'm fine. Don't worry about it.

I felt bad lying to her. I so badly wanted to tell her what had happened, but I feel that Turq would somehow find out and come for me. So for now, I chose to keep quiet. 

.........................................................................................................................................................

Ivy's POV 

Jade's not telling me something, I just don't know what. That jerk better not have hurt her. I guess she'll tell me in her own time.


Since then, the peace returned, and thankfully there's been no sign of Turq. Maybe he finally got the hint.
Clover heard about Turq's behavior and my pregnancy so he thought he would come and check on us. Plus he wanted to meet his soon-to-be nephew.

After he left that afternoon, Jade came up to me. 


Jade: Hey, sis. I want to talk to you about what actually happened that day that Turq came over.
Ivy: I knew there was more to it. Spill it.
Jade: He-He...He pushed me to the ground, and he raped me. He threatened to kill me if I told anyone.
Ivy: Oh my God, why didn't you call the cops, or tell me and I would have called.
Jade: I think he's serious about his threat. I didn't want to take the chance. You've been under enough stress with the baby and I didn't want to bother you with it.

 
Ivy: I could've handled it. This is important. Are you okay?
Jade: I'm fine...but I think I'm pregnant.
Ivy: Seriously? Damn it. Are you sure?
Jade: Yes. I'm sure. My belly is expanding, and I know it's not regular weight gain, plus I've been sick which I originally thought was a stomach bug. So yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Ivy: F***, okay. We'll figure this out. 


Jade: I'm going to keep the baby. I don't have the heart to get rid of it. I just don't know what to do now. Should I stay here with you, or move back home?
Ivy: It's your decision, but I think that it would be best to move back home once the baby is born, and get away from all this stress. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't ask you to move in with me. This is my fault.
Jade: Oh, come on, Ivy. You didn't know this would happen. There's nothing you could've done to prevent it. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've been a great big sister to me! I don't regret moving here. It's been fun...for the most part. I guess we'll be pregnant together then, huh?
Ivy: *sigh* Yeah, I guess so. 

Jade's announcement was pretty surprising to me, especially since I didn't know that Turq did that to her. I guess we'll just have to put it behind us and focus on our babies.


Jade's belly grew pretty quickly. To the point where you'd think she was as far along as I am. It's probably because she's naturally so tiny that any little bit of weight gain is very noticable on her.


Ivy: Jade, I think it's time. My water just broke. Mind driving me to the hospital?
Jade: Of course, let's go! Baby time!
Ivy: *laughing* You're so cute, Jade. I love you. 

My parents were out of country taking a vacation, and my brother was busy at work, so they weren't able to make it to the hospital for the birth. Jade stayed by my side through the whole thing. 

Jade: Push, girl, PUSH! Almost there!


Thankfully labor didn't last as long as before, but it seemed to be more painful than I remember.

I took my son home the next afternoon. I named him Cyan. He is definitely his father's son. The only thing he got from me is my eye color. I love my little man, such a little cutie. At least this time, I get to keep my baby.



Jade: Cyan's such a cute little guy. I'm jealous. I mean look at that little face!
Ivy: You'll have your baby before you know it. I'm sure you'll say the same about her. Just have patience, mama.
Jade: Yeah, yeah, I know. I can't wait!

Jade's time came four months later. She named her daughter Ice. Like Cyan, she takes after her father. There's no denying her parentage.


 After getting into the groove of parenting, Jade and Ice moved back home. We vowed to keep in touch and make sure the kids have play dates when they get older. It was bittersweet seeing her leave. I loved having her around, but I stand by what I said before. I think it's safer for her to be home, just in case Turq does decide to randomly show up again.

For now, I just need to focus on little Cyan. I will make sure he grows up to be a decent human being, unlike his father. I just hope Turq doesn't find out about him.

If that happens, hell could break loose. And God knows we don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 9-12

A year after the miscarriage, Chantilly and Obsidian are officially young adults. And I'm happy to announce that are expecting...